We've had a stomach bug and head cold going through the house now. These sicknesses really throw me off my game. My energy is drained and motivation plummets. Last night I was bit by the insomnia bug and was up until 4am. This morning I was exhausted. But I made some green tea, got the little ones dressed, and went out for a hike. They did great and it was so nice to get out, even if it was off and on rainy/drizzly.
I have been catching up on laundry since yesterday, and I will vacuum the house today!
I dropped one of my classes I didn't necessarily need, and it was just taking time away from other fun things (like hiking with the kids). So I have 3 classes until next month, then I have an 8 week computer class. I feel much better about my schedule now.
Ok, better continue the laundry and get some studying done :)
No comments:
Post a Comment