There is one thing I hope to never feel this semester. Overwhelmed. Planning, prepping, and studying ahead of time is my goal. I typically am pretty good in this area, but towards the end of last semester I had some overwhelming times. This semester I aim to avoid that. I have already completed some assignments for my Biology class that aren't due for two weeks. I got started on my reading for my Philosophy class.
In my last post I shared my veggie prepping; the whole purpose of that is so I have time between 4 and 5 to sit with the kids and help them with their homework, and even some of my own. That is a BIG goal of mine, I really don't want the kids to get behind on their studies because I am too busy with mine to help them. Togetherness and involvement is key!
Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be home, so I plan to do reading assignments with my 4 year old. I am really looking forward to those days being "our days".. myself with my 4 and almost 2 year old. Although I will still have to be disciplined and find time for my own work. I considered making a schedule, and I may still; but for now I plan to go with the flow. I know what needs to get done, and I plan to just get it done! If I find I am not completing my daily tasks, I will enforce a schedule for myself.
Laundry is a big one, I need to be sure I do a load every day. Thankfully my older children are learning to do their own laundry so that helps a lot!
Ok, so I digressed a bit. The point is, I plan to stay ahead in my classes! Studying is a priority and we will see how I do with out a set schedule. My main "planned" event is the kid's homework from 4-5.
No comments:
Post a Comment