Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 2

My second day of the semester and I am supermomming it up! First, day 1, yesterday was busy! I had classes from 8:30am until 3:45pm and had to run errands afterwards. So when I came home, it was dinner, bath, bed!
Today I had no classes on campus, so I got to be home with my 2 little ones while the big kids were at school.
My studying was pretty effective despite the constant mini breaks to give a hug, clean a mess, entertain, set up a game or tv show, get a snack, pour some milk, etc etc etc.. all the things one has to do while home with 2 little ones.
I finished 2 math homework sections. In class tomorrow I will work on practice problems and then take a quiz when I get home.
I studied and took notes for bio lab and lecture. I still have more to do before the night is over.
When the kids came home I took a mini break then we did homework. I asked my oldest to clean her bird cage. Then we all picked up the toys in the front and back rooms so I could vacuum. I vacuumed the front and back rooms, the hallway, and my bedroom. I did some dishes and laundry as well! It doesn't sound like a whole lot, but with all the studying I did today, I'm surprised I got to ANY housework at all!
I still have to read a chapter for my quiz in Public speaking tomorrow. Finish a chapter in biology. And read a couple pages in my philosophy book. So my studying is not done for the day!
 I hoped to get out with the kids and dog for a walk, but it's already getting dark and it's been super cold lately, so maybe tomorrow or Thursday when it warms up!
Dinner will be ready in a little bit, I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment